Unfortunately, any method of silage production brings some losses. To minimise those losses, it is very important to strictly follow these guidelines. From the included instructions, you will learn what determines the quality of silage apart from film.
The following issues are discussed in the appendix:
- Timing and method of cutting grass,
- Pre-drying of green fodder,
- Swath formation,
- Bale forming,
- Setup and maintenance of a wrapper,
- Wrapping technique,
- Bale storage and handling,
- Usage and disposal of film,
- Silotite film characteristics.