Palletising nets – these are nets used when it is necessary to preserve air access to goods. They are primarily used in fruit and vegetable industries.
For what purpose is a pallet net used?
Pallet nets achieve many goals, such as:
- Guaranteeing full ventilation of cargo, over its entire surface,
- Ideal adaptation to the shape of a load, with penetration of all curves, folds and
holes in the cargo contour,
- Retaining its unique properties regardless of the number of the nett layers applied to the
- The effect of additional stabilisation achieved by “memory”, which nullifies the risk of damage to the cargo due to deformation in transport of unit packs,
- Eliminating the need for cardboard corners,
- The ability to be used in all types of transport and ensure the compactness of the cargo even in the harshest conditions,
- Can be used for both manual and machine wrapping,
- Environmentally friendly thanks to the low weight and volume of the nett used – 100% recyclable,
- Quick cooling of packaged goods and evacuation of steam.
What industries use those solutions?
Pallet nets are used for packaging:
- cans of food and beverages,
- grass in rolls, etc.