- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
- The following information and rules apply to both visitors to the website at https://bialpak.pl and recipients of e-mail sent from addresses with the suffix: @bialpak.pl.
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- Computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this site, including the source of referrals, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you provide when registering on our website;
- information entered when creating a profile on our site – for example, name, profile photos, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational data and employment data;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you provide to set up subscriptions to our emails or newsletters;
- Information entered when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about anything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information;
- information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of the posts you make;
- information contained in any correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for a purpose:
- Administration of our website and business;
- Personalizing our website for you;
- To enable you to use the services available on our website;
- shipping of goods purchased through our website;
- Provision of services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collecting payments from you;
- Transmission of non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending email notifications you requested;
- sending our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- to send you marketing information regarding our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have consented, by email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user from this information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in connection with our website;
- To ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- other applications.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be customized using the site’s privacy controls.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to third parties, or any other related third parties, for direct marketing purposes.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to prevent fraud);
- to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets we are selling (or considering); and
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal data if, in our reasonable opinion, there is a high probability that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal data
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those of the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
F. Retention of personal data
- In this Section G, we set forth our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- To the extent required by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to prevent fraud).
G. Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- The user acknowledges that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
This policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on our website. Be sure to check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to these rules. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
We may withhold personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
In practice, you usually either explicitly consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes in advance, or we will provide you with the option to opt out of sharing your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Information update
Please let us know if you need to correct or update any personal information we hold.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they browse the website / enable shopping cart use on the website / improve website usability / analyze website usage / administer the website / manage the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / personalize the website for each user / target ads that may be of particular interest to certain users / describe goals};
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie override settings by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy” and then “Advanced.”
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our site.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), delete cookies manually (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” and then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” clicking “Show cookies,” and then clicking “Delete all cookies”; and
- In the Chrome browser (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and data of other sites and plug-ins” before clicking “Clear data
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.